A Day In Tagaytay: Bag of Beans, Puzzle Mansion, Mushroom Burger, Amira's Tart House

6:35:00 PM


A friend of mine invited us to have lunch on a Saturday afternoon at the Bag of Beans, Tagaytay. We ended up having a quick Day Tour over the place.


Bag of Beans

The lunch buffet cost php595 and is open from 11am to 3pm.
The girls and I ready for a buffet
Look at all that filipino food!
Pastries
Salads and some fruits

Don't forget the desserts!
Ready, fight!
The food is so-so. Save for the fruit jelly, none has excited my taste buds. The place is beautiful though.

Puzzle Mansion

So after filling our bellies to the nth power and taking pictures in the vicinity, we decided to visit the Puzzle Mansion, which was a 10-minute drive away from Bag of Beans.


A ticket costs php100
Failed attempt at trying to capture the whole first floor
These are my favourite
Some of the jigsaw puzzle pieces are not the usual kind
There is quite a number of people.
3D puzzles
The biggest jigsaw puzzle in the world
There are tons of jigsaw puzzle sets you can purchase from their souvenir shop
And t-shirts too
The Puzzle Mansion is an interesting place to go to. There is a guide who describes most of the pieces in the museum but I didn't care much for his explanations. My friends and I were satisfied taking a bajillion photos in the area.

Mushroom Burger

After the mansion, while driving back, Mushroom burger caught our attention and we entered the premises for a delicious burger of mushroom goodness. Their mushroom fries are good too. Too oily, though.


To-go because none of us have recovered from the buffet
Mushrooms. Mushrooms, everywhere.
The last time I was here was when I was in grade school and everything looks exactly the same. How is that possible?

Amira's Tart House

Finally, our last stop was Amira's Tart House. Man, I love their tarts!


Too bad, only the cheesecake tarts were left.
Its good but I want their regular tarts too. I bought three boxes of cheesecake tarts
Bought some cream puffs too because it's so cute
They have other products too.
And that concludes our day trip to Tagaytay. Having a friend who has a car is sooo convenient. Haha! Maybe it's time I get myself one too for more road trips like this. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments