Camaya Coast

4:20:00 AM

For me and my friends, it is never too early to hit the beach. As long as the sky permits it, we will fly anywhere. This 2016, we began the year with a beach resort two hours away from Manila, Camaya Coast.


I have yet to get the chipped polish off my nails
We bought vouchers from Metrodeal for a day tour. We placed a reservation four weeks before the trip. I know it says a week before the trip, but we're excited like that. We arrived at the Ferry Terminal around 11, as instructed by the personnel who called us as week before. We were handed stickers and boarded the ferry around 12nn. Almost two hours later, we found ourselves in Camaya Coast resort.
I had to stick this on my skin because it won't stick on my dress
Boarding the ferry
I find the ferry to be really fancy
touchdown!
A lot of construction was going on. We're guessing in preparation for the summer. We went straight to the local restaurant for a meal.
Max's
We then headed to a hut near the resort hotel to rent some lockers. 

We got lost for a bit and had to check out the map and ask some personnel
Followed this path to the hut
Some activities in the island
When we stashed away our things in the lockers and got into our swim wear, we went straight for the infinity pool.
On our way to the pool
The pool was pretty but there was no view
Pool within pool within pool
After abusing my friends' cameras and seeing that the sun isn't scorching hot anymore, we dragged our butts to the beach.

Our birthday girl is enjoying the beach
Unfortunately, that is where the sun sets. No pretty sunset shots for me


Rem, Allaine, and I played some Frisbee while the others took like a thousand photos. We got to swim a bit before leaving. I'm not a fan of the beach though because the water left us itchy and the sand wasn't the white kind. No one said it was but still.

We got to go biking around the island before the sundown. Night time came and we had our leftovers from lunch for our dinner. We got to watch the fireworks display before boarding the ferry. Two hours later, we were back in Manila. And that concludes our Saturday trip to the beach!

Camaya Coast is a good place for a quick beach fix. There are so many things to do like swimming (duh), biking, playing with Frisbees, listening to acoustic bands, watching the fire dance show and fireworks display. All are free by the way. My least favourite things from this resort is the quality of the beach and the time of ferry rides for day tours. You leave Manila around noon and leave Camaya Coast at around 10 in the evening. We were like zombies during the commute home. Other than that, the resort is good.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Shei :) nice blog! May I know if there's a restaurant in the resort? Did you bring your own food and was there any corkage? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you! I'm glad you like my blog. The last time I was there, we had lunch at Max's. Nope, we didn't bring any food with us. As for corkage fees, I'm not aware if they had any. Perhaps visiting their official site or contacting them directly will help you. :)

      Delete