Davao : Crocodile Farm, Eden Nature Park, Malagos Garden and Resort, Samal Island, Lola Abon's, Apo ni Lola

8:46:00 PM

I was recently being bombarded with tasks at work lately. You can imagine my relief when mid-June finally came and I was able to escape from all the panic-inducing workload.

This  June, my feet took me to Davao! Well, actually my work colleague's college classmates brought me to Davao. The organizer thought I agreed to come so they bought me a ticket. So yeah, I had to come.

First stop, Davao Crocodile Farm!

Davao Crocodile Farm

Why are there so many crocodile parks in the Philippines?
There were crocodiles, of course.
What is that green stuff they are swimming in?
And other animals.



And weird ice-cream flavours.


Vista View

We had dinner at Vista View. 
Pretty view
Mt. Apo is... ginormous...

We spent the next day at Eden Nature Park.

Eden Nature Park




We went Skycycling and it was awesome!
Breathtaking!


Lots to do at Eden Nature Park
Bugs. Bugs everywhere
Lots of birds at the Aviary
Butterfly Garden is teeming with these beautiful critters
We played at what they call  the "Indiana Jones". 

On our third and fourth day, we hung out at Malagos Garden and Resort.

Malagos Garden and Resort

Welcome to Malagos Garden and Resorts!
Ostriches feeding on the leaves
I met the sweetest goat evar
i'd never thought I'd be able to see a peacock tail feathers fully displayed irl
Feeding the cute cute canaries
Taking a break from all the walking
I enjoyed the trampoline very much!

The Bird show is Malagos resort's highlight

Samal Island

We went to Samal Island and stayed at a beach resort called Fernandez. It was okay, I guess. But there were better beaches in the area. Pricey, though. 


don't be fooled by the photo. There are better resorts
We spent most of our time at the pool
We bought souvenirs from the Public Market, Magsaysay Park, Lola Abon's and Apo ni Lola


Them pomelos are really sweet!!
I loved the durian yema sweets and durian chips


The Durian creamy bar is their specialty and it is scrumptious! I also liked the Marang sweets

Thank goodness the weather wasn't against us despite being the start of the monsoon season here in the Philippines. I would love to go back to enjoy the other tourist attractions we didn't get to go to.

You Might Also Like

0 comments