Calaguas : The Beach Worth the Sunburns

2:41:00 AM


Well, actually no place is worth damaging your skin for but this place was unbelievably beautiful! I can't believe I've stumbled upon this magical island. Calaguas is the most beautiful beach I have come to so far.

The trip is an 8-9 hours bus drive from Pasay to Daet. From Daet to Calaguas, you ride a boat for 2-3 hours.
By butt hurts from sitting
 I couldn't believe my eyes when we got there. Everything just seemed perfect to me.



The water was crystal clear. The sand, very fine.

 Usually I'd wait for sun down before I swim. But the water was so inviting, I couldn't resist.


I love rolling on the sand.
 So yeah, my friend and I ended up with sunburns on our faces.


I regret not bringing a bottle of sunblock
 Food, water, cottages and tents were taken care of by the agency (www.travelandsand.com )



There were tons of activities. Beach volleyball, trekking, and even a beach party at night. With unlimited cocktails and local wine. I didn't care much for it though.


We found this near the end of the beach
 IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. I am definitely going back here someday.



You Might Also Like

0 comments