All Hands Beach Resort, Subic

12:15:00 AM

We had a Team building activity at Subic


The trip was almost 4 hours long from Carmona, Cavite! Good thing we hired a bus. Having to commute would be a hassle.



We started off with an activity that was difficult as hell. Two groups were provided with an orange tube that stood 5ft tall, I think. You can see it in the photo below. The goal is to get a pingpong ball out of the tube by filling it with water. That would've been easy if only the tubes weren't covered in holes! 50 holes to be exact. Both ends of the tubes were open too. So yes, none of the groups were able to do it.



The next activity was simple. Throwing and catching balls. I'm not gonna say more 'cause it isn't as interesting.


And after that, we had the beach all to ourselves. Yey!


Awyiss!

Beach volleyball, anyone?

There's our boss, chilling by the floating thing

The friends and I trying out Resti's remote-controlled SLR

The RDC family 2014
Some of us decided to stay overnight. The older guys rented a room. The young ones, including myself, rented tents for the night.


Resti explained to me what setting he did with his camera to get those light effects. I didn't understand a thing

Had a short photo op in the morning


Resti went hunting for sharks

The guys went drinking that night

Wendy by the rocks

I love my dress. So summery

We spent the next day at Zoobic and Ocean Adventure.

The beach was fine but I don't think it's worth the trip time, money, and effort. There are other better beaches that are more accessible and have cheaper rates.


You Might Also Like

0 comments