Boracay Day 3 : Beach Bumming

2:05:00 AM


Our final day at Boracay is made up of fruit shakes, sunburns, and lots of jump shots. :))


Despite the exhaustion brought about by our second day in Boracay, we had to wake up early so that we could spend more time at the beach. After the friends and I decided to extend our stay at the hotel (see costs here), we got in our beach wear and began the walk to the grotto (not sure if that's they call it).

Grotto

Are we there yet?
Finally!
so powder. much white. Also, guy in the bg running
In no time at all, the guys and I began the jump shots.
So much powah!!
I find this to be the most interesting one
we have a thing called the Abbey Road jump shot. You can obviously see why
In my head, I call this the United Nations because it looks like what a first grade would draw for a United Nations-themed poster-making contest
If you look closely, you can see the agony in Rhey's (guy in leftmost) eyes. I don't know why.
Behind the scenes
When everyone got tired of jumping, we went out into the water.
If you're wondering what that green thing is, it's seaweeds. Apparently, they flood the shores every summer
Took photos at the grotto
I didn't expect to see fish by the beach
Hah! I bet you thought the jump shots were done!
No, it aint!
We tried the hair flip thing. It was... difficult.
Look at me go!
We went back to the sand after all that hair-flipping and began the beach bumming. We had Jonah's fruit shakes while we were at it.

Jonah's Fruitshake Snackbar

Avocado shake for me and Banana rum shake for the gentleman
My dear goodness, their avocado shake is out of this world
After chilling out and posting everything we can post on Facebook and Instagram, we shook ourselves of the sand and headed back for lunch. We had lunch at Johnny Rockets.
The staff is nice
But I was blown away by how pricey their meals are! I was not ready for this.
Some of us went back to the hotel to clean up and the rest of us passed by D-Talipapa to do some shopping.

D-Talipapa

They've got bags
clothing

sand art keychain
magnets
cute slippers
and cats
Rem and I decided to go back to the travel agent booth to get our CD from the Helmet diving activity. It was so far away and we had to walk. We were sick of walking so we rode a pedicab back to the hotel for php50.
But before that, I made him took a photo of my OOTD because IM Presa circle shawl looks really cute as a skirt.
When we got down the pedicab, someone approached us and offered us free dinner at Crown Regency. This was actually the second time we've been approached. The first was Astoria. I'm guessing this is for promotional purposes? Whatever the reason, it's too bad we couldn't try it because there wasn't any time. Next time, perhaps.
It's for two people only though
After the hold-up, we returned to our room and began the packing.
Last minute photo sessions at the room
The guys ready to go home
We waited for Island Star Express to get us at 4pm (we were informed by the front desk the day before). They arrived on time. Everything we rode going there, we rode going back. L300 van, then boat, then bus, then plane.Our flight was scheduled at 11pm so we had to do a little waiting at the airport. I was knocked out by then I couldn't keep my eyes open during the flight. We all arrived at NAIA safely. We then found ourselves a taxi who, of course, ripped us off and we got off along EDSA and went our own ways.

And that, folks, officially ends our Boracay trip. We weren't able to do a lot of stuff that were on our list but that means we have reasons to come back. Goodbye for now, Boracay.


Day 1: Pub Crawl
Day 2: Island hopping, cliff diving, parasailing, helmet diving, Talipapa
Itinerary and Expenses




Photo credits: Wendy Fraginal, Rem Calumba

You Might Also Like

0 comments